The Eldaria Island map for minecraft 1.4.7 is a magnificent piece of work. It’s inspiring and brings great joy to me just hearing its name spoken aloud. This amazing map has been skilfully created by using both; VoxelSniper and a ton of imagination. The map holds many excellent, natural structures for you to explore. From fast flowing rivers to high peaked mountains, the detail that has been put into this map is astonishing. This map, Eldaria Island, is by far the most amazing world save I have ever seen in my entire life.
The Eldaria Island map for minecraft 1.4.7, is simply a huge, fascinating map that stretches outwards for many miles. The creator has spent an intense amount of time filling it with beautiful contents in which the users may enjoy it. The map is perfect for sight-seeyers, cinematic artists or simply for those who enjoy exploring splendid, unique things that would not usually be found anywhere else.
Eldaria Island V3 Survival Map for Minecraft 1.4.7 Features
Inside the map, once you have spawned it should give you some brief information. You will begin located in a wonderful starting location. A cave, town, and mountain range can be found depending on your chosen direction. The cave will take you to the nether, which has also been customised beautifully. Almost every biome in this map has been changed to insure an amazing experience.
Every location has been built using an amazing amount of effort, the designer has taken much effort into the creation of this map. Meerly for the pleasure of players of all ages, it’s a beautiful map to use. It is often used in many videos and on servers as a custom map. Its perfect for players who are not only looking to simply play minecraft in this stunning world, but also use its features to create a home in the most perfect location. Some amazing locations you are likely to find when exploring are:
And much, much more.
Like a piece of art, detail is everything, and obviously the creator of this map has taken everything very seriously. Right down to the thin details, the creator has even added tiny streams that expand endlessly across the map. Cave systems and new, unique forest and biome designs. Its almost as if the default biomes of minecraft have been completely re-created. Structures such as volcano’s, lagoons, and marshlands can be found simply by walking in a singular direction. The great thing is, almost everywhere you turn, landmarks can be found. Unfortunatlley a lot of the structures are hard to find unless your using a normal, or far distance. Seeing as most structures are very large or tall.
For more information on the map, visit this link. Information on previous versions, different map types and more work from the creator can also be found there.
Eldaria Island Map Version 3 for Minecraft 1.4.7 Changelogs
- Added a new island called Skylia which contains many new features such as waterfalls and many custom biomes.
- Added a volcanic island with many custom biomes.
- Improved previous islands, adding new biomes and editing landscapes.
- Expanded Eldaria Island significantly.
- Biomes have been corrected appropriately.
- Added an amazing Desert temple
- Added a new jungle temple using the features from 1.3 +
- The nether is now easier to navigate
- Corrected small bugs
How to install the Eldaria Island Map for Minecraft 1.4.7
- Download the map
- Insure you have minecraft version 1.4.7
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the folder named “saves”. This holds all of your world saves you currently have.
- Open the downloaded zip file, and drag the world save into your “saves” folder.
- Select the Eldaria island map.
- Minecraft Ileysia, Palace of the Mages Map
- Minecraft The Deadman’s Barrens Map
- Minecraft Rhaegos Tyth Dragon Map
- Minecraft Babil Hotel Map
- Minecraft PAC-MAN Game Map
- Minecraft Praettorus Keep Map
- Minecraft Rozenock Palace Map
- Minecraft Celestial Isles Godzilla Attack Map
- Minecraft Amalorian Map
- Minecraft Avalon modern contemporary home Map