Have you been looking for a parkour map that is exquisite as it is challenging? Then ‘The Assassin’s creed parkor’ is the map you have been waiting for. If you are a fan of Assassins creed you will love this map hence it’s stunning replicas of the buildings in the actual game (of which you can climb/parkour your way up to the top) In my opinion of playing this map I really admired how the creator made it somewhat realistic to the actual Assassins creed game and he didn’t fail to impress with the challenging parkour.
Even though this map is beautiful and quite big it could use a couple more parkour challenges. Think that you can take on this beast and jump around the city like Ezio? Download the map and give it a try! In addition there are many hidden secrets/bonuses hidden throughout the map so when you are jumping across the city be sure to keep a look out for anything out of the ordinary. There are also many various things you can do in the map such as
- Collecting the 20 hidden feathers
- Discover the six sets of armor
- Parkour your way up the towers in Constantinople
- Reach the absolute highest point in the city
- Visit all the iconic buildings and stunning replicas (eg. Grand Bazaar, Galata Tower, Haigia Sophia )
- Use the custom made Fast Travel system
- Discover the hidden Assassin’s Guild
How to install Assassin’s Creed Constantinople Parkour Map:
- Download Assassin’s Creed Revelation Constantinople Parkour Map for Minecraft 1.4.6
- Extract the file into the ‘saves’ folder, which is here (%appdata%/.minecraft/saves) by the way
- That’s it!
Download Minecraft Assassin’s Creed Revelation Constantinople Parkour Map [1.4.6]:
Assassin’s Creed Revelation Constantinople Parkour Map