Minecraft My old Abandoned adv Map Screenshots:
Just to clarify: There are almost no challanges, I’m releasing this as a build. And the challanges that exists does’t make much sense w/o context.
Looks best with John Smith texture pack.
How to Install Minecraft My old Abandoned adv Map:
- Download Minecraft My old Abandoned adv Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft My old Abandoned adv Map:
- The Garden House In Topeka Map
- Sandstone Mansion Map
- Battle of The Elements Map
- The old Oak Survival Tree House Map
- Atlantis Survival Games Map
- The Magical Whale Map
- Settlement with Different House Styles Map
- Golestandt’s Den Map
- CaptainSparklez with only one command block Map
- Palm Heights Modern Skyscraper Map