Minecraft Maps — August 1, 2013, 5:00 AM
The hub has 8 portal pathways as the request from lemeonpound it is a futuristic style containing massive spiral pillars with a wire circuit in them.
Very center of the hub is a laboratory, on the outside of this laboratory is a jungle that is being kept alive from the outside world with its decaying ruins (personally I blame the hub for sucking out the life from the land) to keep it alive!
Minecraft Spiral Hub Server Spawn Map Screenshots:
How to Install Minecraft Spiral Hub Server Spawn Map:
- Download Minecraft Spiral Hub Server Spawn Map
- On windows this can be easily done by opening up the command line, accessible by Windows+R and then typing “%appdata%/.minecraft/saves/” into the command line. (If you’re on a Mac, your save files are in: ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves/)
- This will open the saves folder where all the your worlds are stored. Once in that folder all you have to do is paste your downloaded save in
- Drag your downloader (after unzip) in the zip folderMap into saves folder
- Close all windows and open Minecraft
- Select map and play.
Download Minecraft Spiral Hub Server Spawn Map: