Our world is absolutely massive. But it’s tough to get a sense of how massive the world is when you’re sitting at your computer desk staring at a Minecraft website.
Fortunately, a talented Minecraft mapper has created a full-sized Earth Map for our favorite game. The appropriately-named Earth Map brings a fully playable earth to the Minecraft world. And the result is something spectacular.
Obviously, the Earth Map is nowhere near full-scale. But every major feature of our planet has been accurately mapped out. The map was actually generated using “various images from NASA” that include landmass, satellite, elevation, and vegetation imagery. So if you’re wondering whether or not the map is accurate, then yes, it’s as accurate as possible.
The map’s pinnacle is Mount Everest, at 121 blocks high, as well as ocean topography, rivers, caves, and even city signs. Every part … Read More »
- Minecraft Vehicles Pack Map
- Minecraft Disneyland Map
- Minecraft Chebucto Harbour Map
- Minecraft Winter Lands Map
- Minecraft Vanilla RC Helicopter Map
- Minecraft BigBen Bot Map
- Minecraft The Wandering Isle Map
- Minecraft 3DS Survival Map
- Minecraft Professional Hub Spawn Map
- Minecraft Medieval Build Bundle Pack Map