Our world is absolutely massive. But it’s tough to get a sense of how massive the world is when you’re sitting at your computer desk staring at a Minecraft website.
Fortunately, a talented Minecraft mapper has created a full-sized Earth Map for our favorite game. The appropriately-named Earth Map brings a fully playable earth to the Minecraft world. And the result is something spectacular.
Obviously, the Earth Map is nowhere near full-scale. But every major feature of our planet has been accurately mapped out. The map was actually generated using “various images from NASA” that include landmass, satellite, elevation, and vegetation imagery. So if you’re wondering whether or not the map is accurate, then yes, it’s as accurate as possible.
The map’s pinnacle is Mount Everest, at 121 blocks high, as well as ocean topography, rivers, caves, and even city signs. Every part … Read More »
- Modern 4 Portal Spawn Map
- SeaHill Cliffs Landscape Map
- RC war Drones with only one command block Map
- Minecraft Medieval Fort Map
- Choo Choo Train Of Dead Souls Map
- Jordan Belforts Mansion From Wolf Of Wall Street Map
- Minecraft Mushroom Houses Map
- Thor in Vanilla Minecraft Map
- Valyria Game of Thrones Map
- Gaturro’s Room Survival Map